Wednesday, October 26th

In the morning -

Me: I put out new toothbrushes.
Husband: Good, I was thinking they needed to be changed. What color is mine?
Me: Blue. Mine is green.
Husband: Just like before.
Me: Yeah, blue is for boys, I get whatever other color was in the package.

That evening -

Husband (yelling from the bathroom): What color did you say my new toothbrush was?
Me: Blue - just like before. Just like always.
Husband: That's what I thought. But you have them on the wrong side, I got confused.
Me: The wrong side?
Husband: Mine is always on the right side, yours on the left. You switched them.
Me: But yours is blue, mine is green - what difference does it make which side they're on???
Husband: I'm switching them back - mine is on the right and yours is on the left.
Me: But they are two different colors - how difficult is it to tell them apart?
Husband: You switched them around, that's all. It confused me.
Me: (rolling my eyes and whispering to myself): Dear lord help me